Sabtu, 05 November 2016

Obstacles That Can Not Be Predicted

Assalamualaikum Wr Wb

Hello guys..
      How are you ?
      I hope you are alright..
      
     And now, I'm going to discuss about our project in the fourth weeks. Before, I want to apologize to you, because I didn't come to make our project. When my friends to go to Syiah Kuala beach, suddenly at my home rain. Even though, I was ready to go. And then, I make appointment to my friend, if the rain stopped I will join with them. However, the rain stopped at 5.00 pm o'clock, because it is already too late, my parents did not allow me to go, anyways distance of my house to the Syiah Kuala beach quite far.

      And then, I send a massege to my friend that I can't go to Syiah Kuala beach and I very regret about this situasion. I hope my friend can forgive me.  This is my story in the fourth weeks, wait for the next story about our project guys....
  
Warm Regards : Maghfirah

3 komentar: